- My kid is occupied. Long enough for me to have a cuppa and scroll through Facebook. Bliss!
- My kid did something productive. Check that off the back to school to-do list!
- My kid is so proud. Yes honey, you did it all by yourself.
- My kid is taking care of her things. She’s so proud of the name stickers, she keeps track of her pencils and pens. AND puts them back into her pencil case! Who is this child?
- My kid is excited to go back to school. “My name is on EVERYTHING!!!”
Now, if only I can get her to do the iron-on labels… How old do you have to be to use an iron? It’s not THAT hard, right?
Ok, ok, don’t be greedy, Mummy. You actually had a HOT coffee. Wait a few years until she is tall enough to look over an ironing board…