All prices advertised on website are in Australian currency and are inclusive of GST.
Hippo Blue accepts a variety of different payment methods for your shopping convenience. Methods including Paypal, Direct Deposit, Credit card payment – We accept Visa and Mastercard (American Experess is NOT accepted).
No credit card details are ever logged or stored by Hippo Blue TA (Bencha Group Pty. Ltd). Hippo Blue has no purpose to ever store your credit card details.
Payment via Credit Card
- Hippo Blue currently holds a valid merchant facility with ANZ Bank of Australia.
- Our website is PCI DSS Comliant approved by ANZ Bank of Australia.
- Accepting Visa & Mastercard credit cards (American Express, Diners Club and Discover are NOT ACCEPTED).
- Payment gateway via SecurePay www.securepay.com.au
- Valid GeoTrust SSL Certificate 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root security
- All pages with sensitive information are encrypted with SSL security. (HTTPS://)
- We do NOTsave any credit card data.
- Only payment details Hippo Blue receives is your credit card type and the last 4 digits of your number. No other details are ever seen or kept on our website.
Hippo Blue uses Paypal to accept Credit cards, Debit Cards, or Direct deposit payments. Paypal has a common misconception that you NEED an account to use their services, that is definitely not the case. Paypal has a very high level of security and buyer protection, for more information refer to the official Paypal website at https://www.paypal-australia.com.au/security/buyer-protection.
If you are planning to pay via credit card or debit card, in our Checkout once you reach STEP 5 (Payment Information) choose "Payment by cards or by PayPal account", continue along to the last STEP 6 (Order Review), check through your order then click on the button "PAY NOW", this will then load up another button that says "Pay with Paypal", press that button (even if you do not have an account with Paypal). That button will then take you to a Paypal secured web page, this page will have your complete Order Summary, it also has two options one is "Have a Paypal Account?" (this is for customers with an account) and the other is "Don't have a Paypal Account?", if you do not currently hold a Paypal account and do not wish to sign up for an account just click the "Don't have a Paypal Account?" button. It will then load up page where you can pay by entering your card details as a Paypal guest whilst still under the protection of Paypals high security and buyer protection services.
If you have any issues, worries, or just need more explanation of how to use the Paypal service, email us at email@example.com and we will guide you through the process.
To pay via Direct Deposit (EFT) in the checkout screen choose ‘other’ payment options, you will then be emailed instructions and account details to make the deposit.
Keep in mind that until the payment for your transaction has been made, your order will be placed on hold.
For any further payment enquires please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org