- Separate all parts from outer box and clean shortly after each use
- Inner tray, divider tray and silicone lid dishwasher safe (top shelf only)
- Outer Box and Switch-Up-Disc recommended hand wash in warm soapy water only
- Avoid any highly abrasive cleaning aids
- Thoroughly dry with clean tea towel and leave to air dry completely before storing away
- Store bento box open and removable parts separately
- NOT intended for use in the microwave
- NOT recommended for any foods that produce a watery liquid.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR SWITCH-UP-DISC
1. Open up your new Hipp-O-Bento and pop out the inner silicone lid
2. Rotate Switch-Up-Disc counter clockwise to unlock and remove
3. Insert your new Switch-Up-Disc and turn clockwise to lock in place
4. Reinsert your inner silicone lid
Bags & Backpacks
Our bags are recommended for cold hand wash only. To clean, please use damp wet cloth to wipe down and allow to air dry in cool place, away from direct sunlight
DO NOT put in washing machine
DO NOT bleach
DO NOT soak
DO NOT tumble dry
DO NOT dry clean
DO NOT iron
DO NOT leave in direct sunlight to dry
To assemble your canvas ready for use, please follow the steps provided below.
Remove bands and separate the magnetic wooden slats
Align the canvas print between the wooden slats (make sure the artwork is the right way up!)
Once aligned, stick the magnet wooden slats back together and voila! Ready to hang canvas!
To assemble your bag tag for use, please follow the steps provided below.
Feed the plastic loop through the hole of the bag tag
Thread the plastic loop over the top of the bag tag and back through itself
Pull plastic loop tight to fasten completely to the bag tag
WARNING: Bag tag loop can be a choking hazard. Ensure loop is fastly tightened before giving any bag tags to small children.
HOW TO APPLY MY CLOTHING LABELS
The perfect technique? It’s all in the heat and pressure applied. WE RECOMMEND A TEST RUN! As every iron is different - please run through the instructions at least once, using an old piece of fabric to see if you need to make any adjustments to the temperature, pressure or time to achieve a successful application. Avoid swimwear, slippery, thick weaved and fluffy fabrics.
Preheat your iron to Wool/Cotton as specified on your clothing.
Always iron on a heat resistant, firm, flat surface.
Read care label of fabric to ensure it can withstand the heat.
Iron over desired section of clothing to dry and remove any creases from your fabric.
Peel Clothing Label off the backing paper.
Place label in desired position, text side up.
Cover label with supplied baking paper. Place your iron on top applying firm pressure for 10-15 seconds.
SUCCESS! Label should go from a gloss to matte finish, the texture of your fabric should show through the label and all edges should be firmly adhered to the fabric. If this is not the case, you may need to repeat application, and increase temperature, pressure or time.
Do not directly iron over applied label.
Recommended for washing machine COLD wash only.
WARNING: Labels can be a choking hazard. Ensure label is firmly adhered before giving any name labelled item to small children.
Mega Activity Set - Painting
- Watercolour paints must be kept out of reach of children under the age of 3.
- Parents must supervise children while using paints.
- Watercolour paints are designed for use on paper only and should not be used for any other purposes.
- Watercolour paint that comes into contact with skin during use can be washed off with warm soapy water.
- Recommended to be used with surfaces protected to avoid stains. Washing surfaces with soap and warm water may assist with removing stains from most surfaces however caution is advised.
- Clean brush with warm soapy water shortly after use.